- People could be lying about their age.
- People could be imitating specific people that.
- People could lie about their location.
- The site is designed specifically for a desktop user, although the tools used are responsive and should translate over to Mobile devices, this is not a guarantee and issues may still arise.
Access (Permissions) Issues
- It is important the Admin roles are managed and distributed with due care.
- All efforts will be made to make users data secure, it is backed up regularly and if possible, should be encrypted.
Recommendations to Alleviate the Risks
- By making users have to verify their email after making an account
- By making users have to declare their age through a form.