- Anyone can view the website and the posts
- Only Approved Users may be able to create new posts
- All posts will have to be approved by an Administrator before becoming public
- We make every endeavour to protect our users personal information
- All given details will stay within the confines of the website and will not be shared with third-parties
- All information and Media (Pictures, Videos, etc) are copyright Hydro-Ease Ltd an are not to be used without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- While every effort is made to remove copyrighted material from the website, some may still go through. If noticed, please message the Administrators.
Labelling of Changes
- Labelling of Dates is so users can tell how recent the information on the page is
- Labelling of Editors is so users can see who has edited the page.
- Users may not call out or name other users by their username, and or their real name.
- Users are reminded that we have an acceptable content policy. Posts that contain foul, or inappropriate language or content will be removed and the Author may face sanctions as a result.