This is a 24-30 hour programme depending on the desired content, this can be delivered with or without the inclusion of floatation, it can be delivered over full or half days/nights.
This detailed course explores the development and sustainment of anxiety, using cognitive behavioural approaches and neuro linguistic programming. This training is delivered using case studies, group work, videos, discussion based input and homework (optional) to ensure all learning styles are catered for.
Course aim: To explore and pick apart the decisions that enable anxious responses whilst identifying and developing new strategies to enhance quality of life.
Course overview: Many people who are living with anxiety have constant activation of the amygdala (fight or flight response) this can manifest in many ways, Fear, upset, defensive rage and withdrawal are all common traits. When we live with anxiety it can be hard to focus on creating the life we want as our unconscious is busy ensuring that it is our past that dictates how we move forward in life.
This course fosters the development of invaluable tools and skills to anyone who lives with generalised anxiety as it digs deep into the root cause and enables the clarity of thought to visualise and implement desired responses., removing the old beliefs and replacing them with rational thought based on learnings, even people who feel they were ‘born anxious’ have seen huge neurological change with this in-depth approach.
• Understanding anxiety and the bio/psycho/social model
• Looking at how worry is manifested and the costs and benefits of this activity
• Strategies and beliefs around worrying and how its triggered
• Challenging/Changing negative beliefs
• What gives our life quality? (CIA- Control, Influence, Accept)
• Positive beliefs about worry
• Introduction to CBT, NLP and Motivational theory.
• Naming, Letting go and destroying perceived restraints.
This course is one of the most in depth and innovative approaches available to address anxiety.
Investment: £300 or £375 with floatation.
Please contact us to discuss availability, group, corporate and charity options.